Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Card posted


Wow is life going by fast!
it was just a few days ago when my dear friend Peggy set me up here in blogland...LOL.
Hugs to you Peggy-sorry to hear about your Mom. Diffentially praying for you all.

Today I'll add a card we just did with my
'First Monday of the month club'
We had fun with glitter....
as always, once the glitter is open
you have glitter everywhere.
I used temping turquoise, real red, and whisper white card stock. The Goody Goody Gum Drops is a level 3 Hostess Set (19 stamps in the set ) Sooo cute! I love using the little swirls as my background stamp it is retired, (sorry about that) but in the new catalog they now offer 'Sprinkles' that would be cute as well. The little 'tag' can be used as a book mark! If you like any of these items visit my Stampin'Up web site
you can order 24/7 from there and right now they are offering a FREE catalog with any order.

No comments:

Post a Comment